Monday, June 14, 2010

June Race

June was the second edition of Weeber's 20 questions (only this time, there were 19)

Basically, it was a leisurely ride around the lakes while trying to answer questions that Weeber conjured up about the scenery. He had some trickeration, so it was a true b.r.alley cat.

There were 5 participants:

DFL - Kasey

4th - Eddie

1st - Andy, Joshua, Mike

Because Andy got back first, he won the tie breaker. And blew out his knee again. He's fine, though.

It was a good race, fun times were had at Chelsea's afterwards as always.

Come out next month!!! July 9th, 2010, meeting place TBA.

2 comments:

  1. HoHoHo... Hi, I've recently moved here from Los Angeles and I am a rider (fixed). Glad I found this blog, could you point me in the direction of some good shops for parts? I don't think my tires will last another week on this asphalt. Gracias- Ricky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ricky --

    As far as tires go, you can probably get good road tires at any of the shops in town. I work at Capitol Cyclery on Essen Lane, near Perkins Road. We carry the Continental Gator Skins as well as some pretty good Vittoria tires. Otherwise, Mid City Bikes on Government has the RibMo tires in stock sometimes. Those are what I run on most of my rides, along with the Gator Skins.

    We have a race tomorrow, so keep your eyes here for the details.

    Andy Tuba

    ReplyDelete